Saturday, August 27, 2011

Broken Dream

Several weeks ago, when I was on Morotai my friend informed me that She would marry with another guy. I a bit shock heard that. But I was feeling it will happen. In My post before, I was wrote that I feel She already close with someone. Now, all my guess about Her is come true.
Every plans and dreams that I want achive with Her, now all already become ruined. She also has said it to me via SMS. But, She tell me after Her engagement.
I hope, I will can get someone to replace Her. So, I can forget Her completely. Someone that will be My wife must better than Her.
I feel little bit lucky, I still in duty PTT on Morotai. Because, I have not to attend Her reception.

Now, slowly I try to forget Her, but it still difficult.Because Me and Her have lot of a beautiful memories. I still try...

Life must go on, in out there is someone waiting me to find her. I hope in a short time, I will finr her... Amin~



No comments:

Post a Comment