Friday, April 15, 2011

Unchanged

Until now, relation between me and she become far. Like separate by a great wall. Eventhough, every gathering event she usually get a ride with me and in her house I always treated like her boyfriend (may be just my imagine), but now her attitude lot of changes. She ever promises me that she will accompany me if I want eat a burger, but it is never happen. Now, though every important message from me always she reply, but she never reply every single a joke message from me. It is never happen before.
From all that things, I think she really want makes a big, big distance from me. Actually, I really sad with what she was done, but I can not angry with her. It is her choice, I can not interfere.
I only can pray to God if she really my destiny wife, I hope God will make me close with her again.
I have a plan to give  my blog addres, so she can know everything that I was written about her and she will be know every dream that I want achive with her.
This day she was sent a message to me, but until now I not reply yet. Maybe I will never reply it, cause the way she wrote message to me like I newcomer in her world. I know, it is childish. But I want know her reaction if I am not reply the message.
I hope what I was done, not make our relation become worst...

No comments:

Post a Comment