Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking Forward

Yesterday, I had message from my friend. Actually, she was a another woman that I want her become my girl. But I realize, she only want get advantages from me. May be, she did not mean that.
The message that she sent to me really make me realize for everything that I had done. If you want to know about the message, I will write it in bahasa:

" Bila dirimu sekarang sedang menunggu seseorang untuk menjalani kehidupan menuju ridhoNya. Bersabarlah dengan keindahan...
Demi Allah, dia tidak datang karena kecantikan dan ketampanan, kepintaran ataupun kekayaan tapi Allah-lah yang menggerakkan. Janganlah tergesa untuk menggerakkan. Janganlah tergesa untuk mengekspresikan cinta kepada dia sebelum Allah mengizinkan.
Belum tentu yang kau cinta adalah yang terbaik untukmu. Siapakah yang lebih mengetahui melainkan Allah?
Simpanlah segala bentuk ungkapan cinta dan derap hati rapat-rapat. Allah akan menjawabny dengan lebih indah di saat yang tepat"

That is all message from my friend. How do you think?
Message from her make me realize to achive my dreams first and make the problemas of love later on.
If I have make my dreams come true, I will solve love's problem seriously

Now, I will forget her(different person, not who sent message to me) just for moment. Until I really sure to make a plan to marry her
I wish it will happen in a short time... Amiiinn...

No comments:

Post a Comment