Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If My Feeling Correct...

I little bit shock when I read Her posting on YI this day. She write likes she find someone who become Her soulmate forever. But, it is still my feeling, I am not yet confirm it to Her about what She write.
If my feeling is true, I will be really sad. It can make my bad day completely awful.
Nevertheless, I will be happy too with everything that make Her happy also. Wise man once said that "love does not have to have" .
If my thought is true, I will forget Her completely. I am not want my heart feel tortured if I still remember everything about Her.
WAAAAA... I hope everything that I thought about Her posting on YI is all wrong. So, I can still hope that She will be my wife and mother from my children in the future. Amiinn...

Please God, I hope that is not true....

No comments:

Post a Comment