Friday, June 3, 2011

Journey to Morotai is Ready...

My day will coming soon. Only two days again, I will already can step my feet on North Maluku. I am happy it will really happen. But, I feel little bit afraid, because I have a huge duty that have to accomplish. However, I will do my job properly and used all my ability that I have, to care people on Morotai Island. I hope everything, that  I was learned on school of medicine, really can help people in there.
Now, I still prepare all my things that have to bring to there. I only bring a few clothes and pants, because there is a limit weigth for suitcase that I brought. Every person only gives 20 kilos of the weigth of suitcase. So, I must think seriously what I have to bring to there, so that i can survive on there in one year.
For spend my leisure time, I only bring notebook and external HD that contain lot of my favorite doramas. But do you know, Morotai island that surrounded by beach. I love beach, so I will lot of spend my leisure time on there. I do not want spend my leisure time only watch dorama in the house.
AAHH.. Why only think leisure time, I go to there to serve people on Morotai. Hehehe...
Okay then..
I will go back to packing, because I do not want something be left behind...
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment