Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time to Go

Finally, the time is come. Early tomorrow morning, I have to go to North Maluku by a plane from  Soekarno-Hatta airport. My plane take off at 5 a.m. So, I have to already at airport at 3 a.m and from my home, I have to leave at 2 a.m. I have to go too early because I do not have a plane ticket in my hand. My ticket is held by my companion from Ministry of Health as representative.
I hope, I could wake up easily so I am not late arrive at airport. About my stuff that I bring to Morotai, I hope everything that I was prepared all okay. Not a single of my stuff is left behind.
O yeah..
I am afraid, it is my last posting in this blog. Because, I do not know, whether on Morotai has internet connection or not.
So, I will post in this blog again maybe a year later. When I already come back from Morotai....


So, see you again. Please miss me...hehehe
Sayonara...

No comments:

Post a Comment