Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Must Come Back

This day is my last day in Jakarta, because tonight I must go to Morotai again to continue my job at that island. Actually, my PTT's contract still four months again and I do not have plan to extend the contract.

My day in Jakarta is feels so short. I was two weeks in Jakarta, but I feel only a couples days. In Jakarta, I planning to register some seminars, like ATLS and ACLS. But only ATLS, I was registered. Honestly, I feel really lucky to come to Jakarta. You know what, suddenly, my favorite J-Rock band, L'Arc en Ciel or people call Laruku, has plan to held concert in Jakarta and ticket sells several days after that announcement.

Laruku will held their concert at May,2nd 2012. But the ticket will sells at January, 28th. I go to Rajakarcis to buy that ticket. There are three category, Vip Rp. 1,2 million, Premium Rp 850.000, and Regular Rp 500.000. I choose Vip, because I will have an official marchendise too.

What I am afraid if  I came to Jakarta was became true. My nurse or midwife request to buy something for them. They request raining-coat, digital thermometer, blood glucose check, test pack, and until request to buy handphone's battery. I bought only some from all the request, eventhough it was make my money washed-up.

Overall, I feel happy come to Jakarta, because I can meet with my parents and my lovely little sister. But now, I must leave them.

But in May, I will come to Jakarta again to see Laruku's concert and also my family. I can't waiting it....

No comments:

Post a Comment