Saturday, August 4, 2012

First After Come Back

Since I back from Morotai, this is my first time wrote at my blog again. Actually I was wrote story about everything I experinced at Morotai in a year. I do that because I want become one of the writter of the book about doctor PTT's experience. Now the book was in editing fase. I hope this book can make lot of people will be aware about people around them, especially who live at remote areas. I will post the story at this blog too, don't worry.

My dream to be a novel's writter is so far to came true. My wriiting skills is not improve and idea about the story also stuck. I hope any someone can help to make my dream come true...

I will more write a lot again at this blog again., so I hope can improve my skills..


Ganbatteee!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment