Friday, May 20, 2011

Chance to Serve

Finally, I can pass and accepted become PTT doctor. I will work at Morotai Island, North Maluku, in one year. Actually, my first choice is work at Central Halmahera but the Ministry of Health placing me at Morotai Island.
First time, I know the announcement, I feel little sad. Because there is big different about the wage between  Central Halmahera and Morotai Island, almost 2,5 millions rupiahs.
After I think more wisely, there is not appropriate to thinking about wage. Because, as a doctor, there is more value to reconsidered. To be a doctor, not always related about money but has to serve the people everything about the health. So where the doctor is live, the people around him also have a good healthy.
I really thanks to 4WI was give me a chance to look for merit at Morotai Island. I hope everything that I had learned in college really useful for increasing understanding people in there about health aspect.

I will go to Morotai Island on June 6, before that there is some debriefing to know everything has to do at place that I will work.

That is a new info related to me...
See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment