Monday, May 16, 2011

A New Siggy, HELLO~Paradise Kiss~

Finally, I can make a new siggy for YI after postponed in several weeks.
Actually, YUI was launched PV HELLO~Paradise Kiss~ almost a month ago. But, my photoscape program is error so I have to use adobe photoshop to make this siggy. Because, I was too long not use photoshop, so I must try every applications in there. And the result is... I fail to make a new siggy.
Tonight, suddenly I have desire to create a new siggy. I need four hours to make a one siggy and I think the result is a good one.
If you want to see my new siggy, please check it out:


Yeah, how about it??
I think it is one of my best siggy that I was ever made.
About the new single, it will be release early june.
O yeah, YUI also become artist who compose and sing OST for new movie "Paradise Kiss" and the song  title is HELLO~Paradise Kiss~. This movie also launch in early june. And this movie staring by my favorite actrees Kitagawa Keiko.
I really want watch this movie and listening YUI's new single HELLO~Paradise Kiss~.

Okay, that is all.
I hope you enjoy see my new siggy...
See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment