Friday, May 27, 2011

Dream Come True. Hopefully...

Have been long time, I want write a novel book. It is my dream that I want achive. I have several themes for my first novel, like about a doctor's life journal, a doctor who also become detective, a doctor who also a silence assassin or may be science fiction.
But, until now I never try to write a single novel. I only dreaming that someday I can published my own novel, without do something.
I hope with write down my dream in this blog. I will be trigger to hurry up write a novel. I have a plan to write a novel when on Morotai island while I do my job as PTT's doctor.
I also have idea to use name "kai" as my pen's name or it will be name a character in my novel.
Actually my writing skills is very bad. So, since a year ago I made this blog to increase and  sharpen my writing skills. I think there are some progress, but still I am not confidence.
I really want to write a novel so I can show to the world that who I am is.
Lot of novelist become my idols like Habiburrahman El-Shirazy, Ahmad Fuadi, and Jeffry Deaver, which someday I want be like them.

Okay, that is all my dream. I hope my dream will come true immediately... 

No comments:

Post a Comment