Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Disappeared Without a Trace

Almost a month without contact with her. I feel lonely without her. I really miss her, so much.
Two gathering events, she never told me about that. In the past, every gathering, she always with me attended that event. But now, she goes to gathering by herself.
I think she do not care about me anymore. No SMS or chat with her anymore. I do not know anything about her condition now. I only look her in the photo that post in forum. She looks fatter than the last I see her.
I know, she has lot of friends now. May be, because of that I was forgotten by her. I am not mad with what she was done to me.
Now, I only hope that someday she become close again with me. Like in the past, where we always had a chit-chat, laugh freely, eat burger and going to somewhere together.
Recently, I thought it is a sign that we are not a match. So, I am in the state of accepted for everything that can be happen in our relationship.
So, what I can do it now is pray to 4WI, to always give her happiness even without me on her side.

Happiness for her, always...

No comments:

Post a Comment